*** All dogs have passed a heartworm test and wellness exam by a veterinarian, and are fully vaccinated, dewormed, spayed or neutered. They come freshly bathed (with recent flea/tick preventative) and fully trained with a video of their skills and personal training sessions to help you learn their commands. They also come with starter food, collar and leash, e-collar for off leash roaming, and more!****
**** Trained dogs available are often ones I have adopted from private individuals or shelters, or they were dogs that were part of my breeding program that are retiring or didn’t meet my strict breeding standards for various reasons. Most can be finished off as a Therapy Dog or Service dog! The prices below are where they are currently at in there training now!
Things that go into the base price of a dog:
- Searching for the right dog/ calling, emailing, traveling. ($750+)
- Purchasing/ adoption fee’s for dog ($500+)
- Vet bills: spay/ neuter, x-rays, medicines, shots, vaccines, wormers, baths, flea med’s, etc. ($500-$1000)
- Training of the dog ($2000-$5000)
- Training of YOU! ($300-$1000)
- Misc exp. (training supplies, leashes, collars, vests, testing, etc) ($300 – $500)
TRAVEL: is not included in the price of dogs. Typically, add $700 for distances within 400 miles of me, and $2000 to $2500 if I need to fly to you anywhere within the continental US. Typically I only deliver service dogs, but if you want to add additional training and travel to your ESA or Therapy dog, we can talk!